Cristie Backup Solution (CBS) is a concept for Service Providers and Enterprises to build an easy scalable data protection solution, on-prem or in hybrid use at operational expense. With the Cristie concept, you get a reliable and secure customized solution for backup and restore that includes:
- CRISTIE CARE - We offer a customized solution, considering your environment, strategy, and constraints. Our services include advisory-, design-, onboarding-, and professional services.
- CRISTIE COMPLIANCE - Cristie ensures compliancy, all license management are included and covered by Cristie simplified end user license agreement (EULA).
- CRISTIE OPEX - Cristie recommends "Don't buy, go forward," an approach that prioritizes cost efficiency by using pay-per-use methodology instead of tying up capital with capital expenses.
- TECHNOLOGY - A customized data protection solution powered by IBM platform, installed on-premises, off-premises or in hybrid usage.
Our team crafts a tailored solution to align precisely with your specific requirements, taking into account your security levels, RPO/RTO objectives, and the nature of the data you wish to safeguard. By integrating Cristie services, we ensure that your protection measures are secure, compliant, and cost-effective.
CRISTIE BACKUP SOLUTION
CBS is a solution installed in our customers' data centres and provides the following features.
A LOT OF CARE
Our aim is to assist our customers and partners in creating cutting-edge backup, DR, and archive solutions, complete with ransomware protection and cyber restores. By partnering with Cristie, you'll have
everything you need to fulfill market demands and secure your data with exceptional support. Get READY for CBS!
Cristie Care is a bundled service part of CBS concept. It minimizes business risk for you by including all important services in your solution:
- CRISTIE OPEX SERVICE
- CRISTIE COMPLIANCE
- CRISTIE CARE – Cristie health, patch, version, status, security and update information meetings
included during contract.
- CRISTIE ONBOARDING – includes design, best practice, customizations, control so that your
implementation will be of the best experiences. All managed by top-certified consultants.
- CRISTIE ADVISORY SERVICE – Cristie's requested support with L1/L2 and L3 assistance and
speaking partner support. We get close to our customers to solve your issues faster.
IBM® Storage Defender
Protect your information supply chain from cyberattacks, hardware failures, disasters and other threats.
IBM® Storage Defender uses machine learning to proactively identify and respond to all kinds of threats across your primary and secondary storage systems. It provides automated protection against hardware failures, human error, sabotage, natural disasters, ransomware and more. Safeguard your information supply chain while reducing cost and complexity.
IBM® Storage Protect
IBM® Storage Protect provides comprehensive data resilience for physical file servers, virtual environments, and a wide range of applications. Organizations can scale up to manage billions of objects per backup server. Clients can reduce backup infrastructure costs with built-in data efficiency capabilities and the ability to migrate or copy data to tape, public cloud services, and on-premises object storage. IBM® Storage Protect can also store IBM® Storage Protect Plus data, allowing companies to take advantage of their existing investment for long-term data retention and disaster recovery.
As an organization, we are proud to hold top certifications and have received numerous prestigious awards over the years. Some of our notable achievements include being recognized as an IBM® GOLD Partner, an IBM® Competency Expert in Spectrum Storage Software, an IBM® Growth Partner, and an IBM® Competence Partner of the Year, among others.
Cristie, the Cristie logo, and cristienordic.com, cristie.se, cristie.dk, cristie.no, and cristie.io are trademarks of Cristie Nordic Electronics AB. Other product and service names might be trademarks of other companies. Information in this document is printed by Cristie and protected intellectual property of Cristie. Ownership and rights to use of text and pictures are made by Cristie.
IBM, the IBM logo, IBM products and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide.
Other brands and products may occur, and trademarks or registered trademarks are owned by the cooperation and registered accordingly to their respective.